Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Graduation Photos (finally!)


It's been almost two weeks since my MBA graduation and I still don't quite know what to do with myself at times. It is pretty nice to be free to do whatever I want once I get home from work in the evenings. :) Three years of grad school and I'm done with school. Done, done. As in I don't really need to ever go back if I don't want to. It is still surreal to me that I technically NEVER have to go back to school unless a midlife crisis or other unforeseen circumstance warrants a complete career change. I do plan on doing several certifications for my job (AIAF, ARe, and maybe someday getting my CMA), but it is optional and would just be studying for exams using study guides.

Here are some photos from the big day!
Our speaker was former President of Lego, Peter Eio

A sea of graduates at the main ceremony.

Me (3rd row back on right) with my fellow MBA classmates at the Barney School of Business Ceremony:

My older brother, me, and my Grammie
A.R. & I
Rocking my "hawt" hood!
My friend & I
My friend & I after the ceremony
We are smokin' in these hoods
Here it is...the piece of paper I worked so hard for!

0 comments:

Post a Comment