Friday, February 24, 2012

Healthier Chocolate Cake


I am always on the look out for a good chocolate cake recipe that isn't too damaging on the ole waistline.  Now that AR is pre-diabetic I also try to watch the sugar in recipes as well.  A task that isn't easy for me!  I came across this cake on one of my favorite blogs and had to try it out.  I made it for AR as a Valentine's Day surprise and neither of us were disappointed.  The cake was moist and had no hint of the coffee in it that the recipe called for (I was skeptical).  I simply topped it with chocolate syrup instead of frosting and it was good to the very last bite.  You could really taste the chocolate in it.  It was still a little high on sugar, but not the worst I've seen for sure.

Homemade Skinny Taste Chocolate Cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment