Thursday, February 09, 2012

Then Came You By: Jennifer Weiner


This is another book I picked up on a whim at my local library.  I've had it on my Goodreads reading list awhile and it finally became available after about a month long wait.  I was surprised when I got it that it was only a 2 week loaner at my library, but I had no problems reading it on time and even finished it early.  Once you start this book it's quite hard to put down!

The author follow four women and their journey through life and how they all became connected.  I basically figured out who played what role early on, but I won't go into too much detail in case you haven't read it yet and don't want spoilers.  It was definitely a nice read and probably even leans more towards the "chick lit" category.  That said, I'll be reading more from this author for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment