Thursday, December 08, 2011

Feed by M. T. Anderson


This book was the October selection for my bookclub.  I was a month behind in reading it because our library had a flood after Tropical Storm Irene and a lot of the youth books were displaced.  I can say that this selection was definitely out of my normal genre, but it was good to step outside the box.  It reminded me a lot of the books like 1984, Animal Farm, and Lord of the Flies from my highschool era only modernized for today's techno saavy high school students.  I will say that it did seem to start off slowly, but picked up as the story line progressed.  If you want to read a "thinker" this book is a good one.  I think out of five stars I would only give it two, just because I'm not a huge fan of books like this.  It is of no fault to the author, though, just my personal preference.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this book.

Post a Comment