Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Nursery is Painted!


I finally feel like we are making some progress towards getting ready for our little girl’s arrival. A.R. has spent his week off painting our baby’s nursery with a little design he concocted and colors we picked from the Behr Ultra line at Home Depot. I think it came out good and I can’t wait to see the furniture set up in there someday soon.

Nursery Paint Job (2)

It definitely is starting to feel more real that this little baby will be arriving soon. I think it’s only fitting that the nursery is the first room that we painted in our new home. I don’t like pink and we wanted to paint the nursery neutral as we plan on using the same room as a nursery for all of our future little ones (at least one, maybe two more…!).

Nursery Paint Job (3)

The colors we chose are: Minted Lemon (sage), Jasper Cane (pale orangey/peach), Millstream (light blue), Calla (pale yellow), and Mystic Fairy (lavender)

Nursery Paint Job (9)

Enjoy the pictures!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the different colors!!

Post a Comment