Monday, December 14, 2009

Cookie Swap Season


It is that glorious time of year once again...the month of holiday cookie swaps! My good friend hosts one every year and it is always a huge success. This year was no exception. She had 13 cookie bakers this year, some great appetizers, and great company. I always feel more in the holiday spirit having a bin of holiday cookies on my counter to snack on. :)
This year, my cookie was the best I've made yet. I tried out a recipe from the Food Network magazine called Brown-Betty Buttons and they turned out amazing. A.R. says that out of all 13 cookies from the swap, the ones I made are his favorite. I'm not sure if he's just buttering me up due to the crazy pregnancy hormones or if the fact that he's eaten half the ones I made for our neighbors really proves that he's telling the truth. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment