Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Introduction


Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Heather and this blog is going to be my outlet as I explore life as a woman, wife, and (eventually) mother. I plan on posting exciting moments in my life, random thoughts and blurbs, delicious recipes I come across, home decor ideas and inspirations, my adventures in domestication, and anything that comes from my heart. Hence, my blog name: Heather's Hodgepodge.

hodgepodge (Häj-päj) noun: a heterogeneous mixture : jumble

My hope is that someone, somewhere can take something away from this blog whether it's a great recipe idea, sewing tips, home decor shortcuts, money saving advice, or just a little piece of my infinite wisdom (HA! I kid. I kid.) Most of all, this blog is my outlet. Read to your heart's desire and feel free to comment if you so choose.

Happy Reading!
H

0 comments:

Post a Comment